Potential for growth from market research
Would you like to create growth with less effort? A strategic market research will study factors of success that are critical for building a competitive advantage:
- Deepening the understanding of current customers in order to make better strategic decisions
- Finding new customers and customer segments
- Testing new areas of business or key assumptions discovered during the strategic process.
- Deepening customer insight to form a basis for productization and improving the efficiency of commercialization.
- A company doing project business wants to research new market opportunities intelligently as a continuous service and focus the efforts of its sales organization more on working on the most potential customers.
- A desire to internationalize in new market regions
We do B2B market research through phone interviews, personal interviews and electronic survey tools. We do B2C marketing studies through digital consumer panels and focus group workshops.