Accelerate to growth – crowdfunding as an enabler
Konsulttiyhtymä AIKA’s corporate accelerator is specialized in accelerating the growth of established companies:
Surveying the potential:
- The company has a competitive advantage and a revenue of at least 300,000€
- The team of entrepreneurs has a strong desire to multiply the value of the company
- The company needs more capital to implement its growth
Stages of the accelerator:
1. Preparation: during preparation, we do a comprehensive survey of the company’s growth potential and funding needs. We will clarify the story of the company to make it interesting to financiers. The preparation stage takes 4-6 weeks.
2. Funding: we will find funding for the company as a turnkey service through crowdfunding platforms. The company does not need to familiarize itself with various funding sources or invest time in lengthy investor negotiations. The funding stage takes 6-10 weeks.
3. Acceleration: Our team of experts provides targeted assistance with the development of business and resourcing during the acceleration stage. We will determine the most suitable form of operation as a combination of consulting and rental manager services. The acceleration stage takes 3-18 months.
It is possible to use public subsidies for the services of Konsulttiyhtymä AIKA’s corporate accelerator.
The accelerator’s core team consists of partners Antti Lehtimäki and Johanna Siltala and project manager Tuomas Välimäki.
Deadlines for the application rounds for the accelerator:
Round 1: application must be sent by March 31, 2017
Round 2: application must be sent by May 31, 2017
Round 3: application must be sent by August 30, 2017
Round 4: application must be sent by October 30, 2017
Inquiries and applications:
Project manager Tuomas Välimäki
tel. +358 (0) 50 465 6617